Tacoma's best kept secret is
....Rankos Post Office (USPS Postal Station)
U.S. Post Office & Shipping Center
No long lines at our in-store Post Office & Shipping Center. Shortest lines & best service in town!
IMPORTANT!! PAY WITH CASH OR CHECK ONLY. Come prepared. The closest cash machine is across the street at Columbia State Bank
- Domestic Shipping within 40 lb. weight limit. (NO international).
- Numerous, current, and fantastic stamps to choose from.
- Express (overnight), priority, parcel, and media shipping available.
- Confirmations, certified shipping, and insurance offered.
- Postal money orders.
- Free priority boxes.
- We are committed to reducing and reusing, so whenever possible, we provide previously used boxes and shipping materials for your mailing needs at no charge. Let's give those boxes a second life before they go to the landfill!
- Complete line of shipping supplies available for purchase.
- We ask you BRING your own tape or purchase it. WE DON'T OFFER FREE TAPE
Post Office Hours
Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Sunday and Major Holidays: Closed
Two mail Pickups daily inside Rankos by 1:30 PM and 5:30 PM Monday to Friday.One mail pickup inside Rankos by 4:00 PM on Saturdays
Express Mail: For guaranteed next day delivery our express mail cut off time is 12:00PM
ADDITIONAL USPS INFO AVAILABLE
RANKOS FAX Service
We are able to send and receive faxes DURING Post Office Hours. Our Fax number for your use is 253.572.4329.
- First page is $1.50, each additional pages are $1.00 each. We can provide a cover page if requested.