Transfer Your Prescriptions
Why transfer your prescription(s) to Rankos Pharmacy?
There are many excellent reasons including:
Rankos Pharmacists Take Time: Our pharmacists get to know you, your medications, health concerns, and your name. Rankos pharmacists take time to talk with you. You are not a number at Rankos.
- Rx Transfer Is Easy: Just call 253.383.2411 and we'll do the rest, including fill your prescriptions and have them ready for you same day.
- Personal Phone Service: Rankos staff and pharmacists actually answer the phone. You do not need to go through a series of impersonal messages to get the help you need as at the big box or grocery store chains.
- No Long Waits In Long Lines: At Rankos, expect a few minute wait at most while relaxing comfortably in a cushy leather chair.
- Rankos Saves You Money: Many of our generic prescriptions actually cost less than your co-pay. Rankos' pharmacists search for potential savings for our customers.
- Rankos fills your medications for the same insurance plans, with the same copay as the box pharmacies...it costs no more for personal, quality care and many extras like free delivery.
- We can help you learn about what to expect with new prescriptions, how your medications may interact with other prescriptions, food, and vitamins.
- Some Prescriptions Deplete important nutrients from your body. Rankos will help you learn about critical vitamins and supplements to avoid depletion by your medicines.
- Pharmacy staff go the extra mile with insurance companies to obtain approval for special circumstances like vacations, brand name drugs, and other needs.
Extra Services like free, daily delivery, free shopping assistance, and pharmacists who know your name and health issues are unheard of at the big box and grocery drug chains. We also offer specialty Rx packaging & reminders to help our customers maintain independence.
Get $30 in free shopping at Rankos - When you transfer your prescriptions for three consecutive months.
Exclude copies, shipping, insurance co pays, or prescriptions.
*Offer cannot be used on any item reimbursable by public aid programs(Medicare or Medicaid).
See manager for additional details.